2007 : Fraudulent land deal and over $97,100.00 of donation money into Dana Costin`s private pocket – under the pretence of purchasing land for the stray dogs.
Another victim of Dana Costin’s fraudulent activity was a british businessman and animal lover donator who we will call ” Mr. A ” for privacy purposes. He believed he was helping the dogs when he donated $98.484.00 . Dana Costin told him she would be buying land on which to build a shelter for the dogs. Dana Costin in actual fact spent just about $1,312 buying a cheap piece of land from her boyfriend. And the remaining $97,172.00 ? The dogs would never get to see a penny of that money which never appeared on the 2006 audit.
Dana Costin pockets $97,172.00 of the dogs money.
- Mr A’s correspondence to his lawyer as he realises he has been a victim of a scam
- Mr A’s lawyer writes to Dana Costin
- Mr A’s visit to Veronica Former Rolda UK representative
- Mr A voicing his concerns to yet another Rolda supporter
- Rolda 2006 Audit
- Statement of Actual Land Purchase for $1,312
- Dana’s reaction to people warning them not to mention the land fraud deal